Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here is a recent email Craig sent out to some of his friends and family:

Hi Everyone,

As you may or may not know, I’ve moved. Aaron and I decided to take the plunge. We found a nice duplex on the Westside. It’s THE place to live if you’re gonna live in Santa Cruz. We’re about five blocks from the beach and can hear the sea lions barking on the wharf. We’ve also got a HUGE window in our living room to watch those boys from the beach go by! Eye candy is the best kind. NO CALORIES! I’m attaching a pic of our new place. Note the easy care front yard and my EXTRA handsome man standing on the porch!

On another note, because Aaron insists on me being fiscally responsible, I’m taking donations towards the purchase of a new flat screen tv. CRT’s are so last century and are only one or two steps above indoor plumbing and electricity. If you need an additional incentive, my birthday’s coming up soon. J

Lastly, I suppose I should give you my new address as that is the actual reason for this email.

#####
#######
#####

Lotsa Love

Craig














So needless to say, firstly we have moved in together, and second Craig is obviously a more adept communicator than I am lately. If you don't know that we have been looking for a place to live together for the past couple months all I can say is sorry I am bad at keeping in touch with anyone that doesn't live within a 50 mile radius.  And my writing sucks lately as anyone who reads my blog can tell so compared to that anything looks good. Way to go Craig for picking up the slack. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Jesus- that is way nicer than the first place I rented with my first boyfriend. I think the fact that the bathroom was 3 inches lower than the rest of the place to accomodate the flood that comes after every shower/bath and that there were drains all over the floor to get rid of the water says something. And that was the nicer of the rooms.

    If I'm ever in CA I expect to be invited to a party. And although I doubt you'd ever make it to MN/WI (unless you picked up a mental disability and/or brain trauma to make you think this is the place to be) I'll show ya a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I replied to your comment on my blog, but I have to put it on here IN CASE you don't see it. Because blogger is refusing to be my bitch and doesn't always email me when comments come in. Such a whore. Anyways:

    @Aaron- I have to work extra hard to win him over, don't I? I would flash vag but obviously that won't lure him... *sigh*. Well if I ever make it to CA I'll stay with you guys! And we can have a slumber party! Or we can spy on Chelsea Handler. And catch a midget. Mwah boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete