Saturday, April 17, 2010

Apparently the name of my blog has created some controversy with some people who have heard about it. My sis Bree says it sounds like the blog of a seriously obese prostitute. Robin, my friend who Craig calls 'the girl you used to date when you thought you were straight,' says to look out b/c she's gonna start a rival blog called 10TonsOfHate.

Last night I was offered the opportunity to break the record at Sandabs Restaurant for the most oysters eaten in one sitting. After hearing that the current record is 120 I decided to go for 30 instead. It's still a record for me. Photos illustrate---->
<------Craig offered entertainment and encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. Considering I don't eat anything that comes from the water, and most anything that the FDA considers as "healthy".... ew. I remember eating a lot of popcorn once and throwing that up. I can't even imagine what it is like throwing up oysters.

    ReplyDelete